Tuesday, March 02, 2010

so pretty on style me pretty







Our bride Lauran was featured yesterday on style me pretty. (to see the images larger, click the smp link). She wore a stunning one shoulder gown by Modern Trousseau and completed her look with an adorable cage veil from A couture for The White Dress by the shore.
Lauran and Carlos had an intimate early September wedding for 60 of their closes friends and family at Lauran's parents home in East Haddam. This wedding was all about the little details! Lauran, a trained chef, wanted to incorporate her love of vintage and her and Carlos' love of food into the decor to create an intimate atmosphere.
There were married in front of her mother's gardening shed with vintage chairs mixed with white folding garden chairs. Locally grown Zinnias in tomato cans adorned the cocktail tables to coordinate with the Bruchetta bar set up for guests. Hanging lanterns, pomander balls and strung orchids swayed in the breeze from the trees around the property.
Lauran and Carlos made a donation to the Humane Society in lieu of gifts, but had Nina of Les Petites Presents create a Doggie Bone Favor Bar where guests could take home homeade dog biscuits to their pooches!
A note from the bride: "Dear Beth, I wanted to write to thank you for the outstanding experience I had at The White Dress by the shore. Kelley, Lindsay, Josie and Flo are the ladies that I had the pleasure of spending the most time with and all of them far exceeded my expectations. When I picked up my dress on Thursday, it was bittersweet because I when both Kelley and Lindsay walked me out to say goodbye, I can honestly say it felt like they were seeing me off as a friend, not a client."

Event credits:
Photographer~ Megan LaBarbera, Creative Image Collections
Stationary~ Tulaloo
Favors~ Nina Healy, Les Petites Presents



xoxo, TWD

No comments:

Post a Comment