On Sunday we opened the doors for a celebration that brought together brides, friends, family and industry experts for a truly memorable day. We were celebrating the launch of 3 incredible new businesses and the beginning of a wonderful collaboration, called Wedding Row.
Wedding Row is an amazing place where brides can find Great Style in One Destination. Stretched between the historic properties of 104 East Main Street and 110 East Main Street (affectionately called The Red House), we have established a wedding community offering the best in events, bridal attire, lingerie, beauty, paper and design.
110 East Main Street houses the talents of True Event , a special event designer and Jennie Fresa Beauty Library. We are blessed to share 104 East Main Street with Stonington Design and Paperie and Beneath the Gown the newly launched lingerie and foundation boutique.
The White Dress by the shore~ 104 East Main Street
the "Versailles" room on the second floor of TWDBTS
We feel so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful friends in the industry that supported us in this huge celebration~ to toast with us as guests and as sponsors of the event. We thank all of the event sponsors below for making Sunday a huge success.
- Betty Parri of Perfect Parties, and her amazing crew crafted an incredible display of stationary and passed savory Hors D'oeuvres and sweet treats throughout the afternoon. Also showcasing the talents of her in house pastry chef, with a gorgeous collection of cakes that were designed and presented in the spirit of the four seasons.
- The uber talented, Yumiko of Hana Floral Design, totally went above and beyond to decorate each one of our spaces and the tent. The arrangements were crafted in the theme and design of each space and season. Absolutely gorgeous!
- Geof Gordon of Photobooth Planet kept the crowd entertained as they got together to take photos in his old school, fabulous photobooth. A huge hit at every event and defiantly the talk of this one!
- Chamard Vineyards treated guests to a tasting of their impressive portfolio of local wines. The winery is just a short trip up the road from Wedding Row.
- Rentals Unlimited provided the fabulous linens and rentals throughout the properties and Sperry Tents set up two of their tents in between the houses, showcasing their gorgeous blue star tent.
- Elan Artists and the talented ladies of Loukoum, an accordion and violin/cello duo, played as guests came in and out of the tent. They were not only absolutely adorable and super sweet but the sound that they created was brilliant. With a unique sound and combination of instruments they are the perfect accent of music for any special occasion and we were so lucky to have them be a part of our opening.
- Lastly a huge thank you to Anna Sawin who captured all of the details so perfectly in a portfolio of pictures that will always mark November 1st as a day to remember.
Continue to follow our blog for additional special events at Wedding Row!