Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankful....

After experiencing the loss of Lindsay's mother this week, we realized that we all have so many things in our lives to be thankful for. Each of the member of The White Dress by the shore gives their thanks below~

Lindsay (taken from her facebook post)~ "I am thankful for the warm thoughts and prayers. I am humbled and touched by all of them. They are truly comforting in a not so comfortable time."

Kelley~ "I am thankful for my friends and family that give me love and support everyday."

Alicia~ "I am thankful for having such a wonderful family, an incredible boyfriend, a fabulous group of supportive friends and the opportunity to live life to it's fullest. "

Flo~ " I am thankful for my wonderful husband and daughters."

Josie (I am paraphrasing as sweet Josie is so thankful for so many things)~ " I am very thankful for our angels and for my loving and joyful grandson Cristian. For my beautiful, loving daughters, I am so proud of them. For my loving, caring, and supporting husband. For my parents, my brothers and sisters, and my family. For my friends, and meeting new wonderful people everyday and learning from them. Thank you for all the people who have been willing to support and love me in my life. For our church, community, sisters, and for all who take the time to do God's word. Thank you for my job, for the air, for all the babies, and kids, elders, and animals, plants, and food. Thank you for five senses. Thank you for being in this country and its opportunities. Thank you for everything God has made."

Chris~ I am first thankful for my two children and my grandson for they are so much a part of my life, for they have given me hope and happiness in my life and I could not imagine what my life would be like without them in it. I am also thankful for my close friends who have been there for me through all the tough roads I have journeyed in my life, for everything happens for a reason in life, even if it is the loss of a loved one, for you have to look at the wonderful memories of that person you shared with them, for they become part of you and have a place in your heart forever. For everyone who has ever been there for me, I thank them and will always be there for them in return, for that is what friendship is truly about, being there for them in good times and bad. And for my family at work, for I have adopted yet another family, for I am truly blessed with so much, and for that I am thankful!

Beth~ "I am thankful for my supportive and loving family. I am thankful that I get to come to work every day and do something that I love. I am thankful that I am surrounded each day by beauty and by the most supportive and caring team that a person could ask for."

We hope that you all use tomorrow as a day to reflect on what you are thankful for.

xoxo, TWD

1 comment:

  1. I could just cry right now. I did not realize the last post was about Lindsay's Mom. I am so sorry for your loss, Lindsay! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family this thanksgiving and holiday season. I saw you tonight, as I was leaving the beauty Library and waved my hand in the air to you to say goodnight, but f I had known, I would have jumped into the passenger seat of your car to hugged you tight! I'm thankful for so much, I can't imagine your world right now. I'm so so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and sending you lots of love and prayers, Jennie

    ReplyDelete